Salary: $15.00 to $25.00 /hour
The Technical Account Specialist is responsible for day-to-day client relations and act as a liaison with internal teams on company deliverables. The incumbent will be a key member of a central team responsible for collaborating with the team members as it pertains to planning, executing and maintaining client projects. Further, the individual will be responsible for supporting the client’s technical infrastructure, and triaging problem requests as they arrive.
Client Relationship Management (35%)
· Provide reports (and analysis) to management and clients on a weekly basis
· Act as point of contact between an Enterprise client and BCN
· Ensure Notifications of outages and work onsite are being communicated to client
· Document and provide meeting minutes to management and clients as required.
· Advise on outstanding client issues, or requests and assist in coordinating approved site visits with Field Team.
· Act as a Client Advocate
- Ensure timely resolution to customer issues
- Escalate client issues and ensure resolution within BCN
- Follow up with customer to ensure satisfactory outcome
· Ensure that all contact information for client organizations are updated
· Create internal FAQ articles on common client issues
Technical Support (50%)
· Manage network deployments, maintenance and support
· Manage Meraki deployments, maintenance and support
· Manage connectivity deployments, maintenance and support
o For each responsibility listed above:
· Inventory control and accurate record keeping of devices
· Configure, deploy, and troubleshoot devices
· Process End User Access requests.
· Follow RMA procedures according to vendor
· Technical documentation maintained on a per site basis
Other Misc. Duties (15%)
· Support Binesi Operations
o Lead/assist with training courses within area of expertise
· Support Mahkesis Operations
o Provide consultation for sales & managed services within area of expertise
- Bachelor’s Degree or College Diploma in a related technical program. Preference will be given to candidates with Certified Cisco Network Administrator (CCNA), or other relevant Network+ Certification.
- Within the first year of employment, the candidate must obtain their MikroTik Certified Network Associate (MTCNA), and MikroTik Certified Routing Engineer (MTCRE).
- 3+ years Customer Service experience.
- 1+ years’ experience as an Account Relationship Manager
· Demonstrated ability to take initiative
· Ability to function in a fast-paced environment, either independently or with a team
· Understanding of Northern and First Nation communities
· Demonstrated professionalism through appearance and overall conduct
· Enjoy the changing demands of technology and embraces learning and expanding their knowledge
· Above all else, models expected behaviors, supporting a service excellence culture:
o Seeing everything through the lens of the customer.
o Paying attention to the physical environment because everything speaks.
o Providing service delivery that will create service wows.
- Some travel will be required from time to time
- Evening and weekend work to meet deadlines especially in the field.
- Sitting for extended periods of time.
- Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and other computer components.
Application Deadline: 2021-04-02
Expected Start Date: 2021-04-12